“Harsiddh” Automatic Rotary Ampoule Washing Machine Model HRW-240A is specially designed to wash Ampoule withminimum contact of machine parts with Ampoules. Machine with specially designed Gripper system holdsthe Ampoule from Neck and invert the Ampoule till the washing operation completed and again after washing release the Ampoule on outfeed feedworm system in vertical position ensures positive wash of Ampoules.
Machine is suitable to wash 1ml to 10 ml Ampoules with the help of change parts, Ampoule feeds through feedworm to infeed Star Wheel and specially designed Gripper hold the Ampoule from neck and invert theAmpoule and move it further on rotary moving system for washing process. Ampoules traveling in neck down position above washing needles and moves along with the Needle bar ensures maximum time for washing once the needle enter in the Ampoule neck. Machine with Standard Six different Washing Stations each of 6 Needle for optimum Washing and the sequence can be change as per customer’s requirement. Machine also having external wash for optimum washing of Ampoule.
- Complete cGMP Model
- Higher production output capacity of 240 Ampoules per Minute
- All contact parts with the internal surface of Container and the wash media are made from AISI 316L Stainless Steel.
- Other parts are made from engineering plastic, FDA approved or AISI SS 304 Stainless Steel.
- All finishes, welding joints are processed, treated & equipment selected in accordance with cGMP standards.
- Machine provides 3 water washes & 3 Air washes.
- Complete flexibility with user for washing cycle.
- Suitable for 1ml to 10ml Ampoules.
- Washing sequence can be made as per customer’s requirements.
- 3 Pumps and 3 Tanks of 25 liters each.
- Each washing zone with independent circuit to avoid contamination.
- Automatic In feed and Exit of containers.
Ampoules feed from the loading tray are received on an Infeed Feedworm then moves on in feed star wheel. The Grippers picks up the Ampoule from Infeed Star Wheel and invert it in neck down position over washing needles and move along with the needle bar for Washing. On completion of a cycle, washed Ampoules are again inverted to neck upward position and feed to output star wheel. Washed Ampoules received from output starwheel can be collected on Output Tray or can be pushed to sterilizing tunnel.
A separate pumping station (optional) gives the right quantum of water at the desired pressure.
In the absent of separate pumping station we can provide the re-circulation &siliconization system on request.
Technical Specification :
100 to 240 Ampoules / Minute
(Depending upon container diameter & height)
Container Dia.: 10mm to 22mm
Container Height: 45mm to 110mm
4 H.P., 380 volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz, 4 Wire System
(1.5 H.P. for main machine &3 H.P. for 3 pumps pumping station)
Note – Electrical characteristics can be adjust as per customer’s domestic power requirements.
900 to 950mm adjustable
2050mm (L) X 2000mm (W) X 1550mm (H)